Monday, November 30, 2009

SILVER SLIPPER DESIGN


www.silverslipperdesign.blogspot.com


"There are three things I believe in strongly when it comes to scrapbooking.

First:
Save your stories, not just your pictures. 

Second:
Scrap today today.

Third:
Custom Scrapping Should Be Just That, 
Customized TO YOU!"





I'll have a little somethin' special for everyone that visits the boutique.  We're talking HUGE discounts!

Notice the *Giveaways above???  I'm doing a giveaway and am VERY excited about it.

I'm doubly excited because I'm doing

TWO Giveaways!!!

The two winners will each get 5 free pages from ME of any size and style they want.

They will receive the high and low resolution pictures AND these 5 pages can count towards the 20 needed for a free printed & bound scrapbook.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment